Worked with new engagement model (Core Global Team & APAC Solutions Team) in order to dramatically improve the merchant onboarding in AU. The expected outcome is a design framework that would work in any country that has a tight regulation such as Australia, Russia and Japan, but not limit to other countries where there are similar compliance requirements. To minimise new merchant sign-up friction, APAC team proposed new way of Sign-up as “Application approach”, some features recommendations and sequencing framework that makes the signing up process smoother even with a long flow.
What I did
- Define Customer Problem
- Brainstorm Coordination (Whiteboard Session)
- Gathering and Organising Statistics
Feature and Requirement Writing
- Flows, Data Grouping and Sequencing
- Interface Layout (Wireframe) & Web UI Library
- Iterative Prototype
- Usability and Concept Testing
- Field Study (Face-to-Face Interviewing)
Not Enough? No worry.
If you have time, I’ve created a few more design journal for you.